The Wright Profemur is a device that many allege has serious design flaws, which were overlooked thanks to an FDA approval process which “fast-tracked” the device through to market. Recent studies have indicated a failure rate far beyond normal, with premature loosening of the device, fracturing of the femoral stem, and other failures. Any such issues stemming from a faulty design are grounds for pursuing a lawsuit.
DueJustice.com makes a pledge to anyone who contacts us. You need help, and that’s what we’re here for.
- Your consultation is free
- We will always explain your legal rights honestly
- If you need us to come to you, no problem
- You pay us nothing unless you recover money
- When you want to talk, we’re always here for you