The most important, and pivotal, factor pertaining to any personal injury case is the legal concept of “negligence”. Negligence is a failure to exercise the care that a reasonably prudent person would exercise in a given set of circumstances. Essentially it’s what people typically refer to as carelessness, and it’s what your attorney needs to prove to win a personal injury case.
DueJustice.com makes a pledge to anyone who contacts us. You need help, and that’s what we’re here for.
- Your consultation is free
- We will always explain your legal rights honestly
- If you need us to come to you, no problem
- You pay us nothing unless you recover money
- When you want to talk, we’re always here for you