While physical attacks are not common in nursing homes, they do occur, and nursing homes have a duty to protect their patients from harm. Nursing home patients may be physically or sexually assaulted by other patients, staff may physically or sexually assault a patient, or nursing home staff may allow a patient to struggle unnecessarily because the staff member is impatient and irritable.
DueJustice.com makes a pledge to anyone who contacts us. You need help, and that’s what we’re here for.
- Your consultation is free
- We will always explain your legal rights honestly
- If you need us to come to you, no problem
- You pay us nothing unless you recover money
- When you want to talk, we’re always here for you