Victims of mental or emotional abuse may demonstrate symptoms such as being anxious, depressed, withdrawn, frightened or confused. These symptoms may be difficult to explain and appear to be unrelated to any current activity or company. If you notice these signs in your loved one, you should be suspicious of potential abuses occurring in their facility. Speaking to an attorney versed in nursing home abuse is a smart idea.
DueJustice.com makes a pledge to anyone who contacts us. You need help, and that’s what we’re here for.
- Your consultation is free
- We will always explain your legal rights honestly
- If you need us to come to you, no problem
- You pay us nothing unless you recover money
- When you want to talk, we’re always here for you