There are established standards of care in medicine, and though they account for potential bad outcomes during treatments, they do not cover a doctor in the case of a negligent error. When a doctor makes an error, whether in judgment or in practice, and that error is determined to be the result of actions which should have been but were not performed, or things which were forgotten etc., that may rise to the level of medical malpractice.
DueJustice.com makes a pledge to anyone who contacts us. You need help, and that’s what we’re here for.
- Your consultation is free
- We will always explain your legal rights honestly
- If you need us to come to you, no problem
- You pay us nothing unless you recover money
- When you want to talk, we’re always here for you