Medical procedures have known complications, many of which can occur even when the doctor renders appropriate care. The key element that transforms an ordinary complication into malpractice is negligence. To be malpractice, the doctor or practitioner must have rendered the medical care in a careless manner, in a manner which deviated from accepted, normal standards of care, and this has to have led to a permanent injury.
DueJustice.com makes a pledge to anyone who contacts us. You need help, and that’s what we’re here for.
- Your consultation is free
- We will always explain your legal rights honestly
- If you need us to come to you, no problem
- You pay us nothing unless you recover money
- When you want to talk, we’re always here for you