When you are first told that you have a serious disease, your world can fall apart in an instant. Immediately you will have millions of questions that need answers. What was the cause? How do I treat it? Who will pay my family’s medical bills?
With some diseases, the cause may be directly related to a defective drug, exposure to toxins, medical malpractice, dangerous medications or defective medical devices.
If this is the case, then you and your family may be entitled to compensation to help pay for your injuries. When you work with an experienced serious personal injury lawyer from Bernheim Dolinsky Kelley, we will ensure that this right to compensation is not ignored.
Our Disease and Serious Injury Lawyers Handle Cases Involving:
BIRTH INJURIES AND DEFECTS
- Birth Defects
- Cerebral Palsy
- Brachial Plexus Injury
- Shoulder Dystocia
- Erb’s Palsy
- Cleft Palate
- Spina Bifida
- Hypoplastic Lefft Heart Syndrome
- Septal Heart Defects
CANCER AND LEUKEMIA
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- Mesothelioma & Asbestos
- PVC Liver Cancer
- Popcorn Workers Lung
HEART AND PULMONARY
- Heart Attack & Stroke
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (PPH)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Cor Pulmonale
- Blood Clot
- Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis (TEN)
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome (SJS)
- Zinc Poisoning
- MRSA Infections
- Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD)
- Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy (PML)
- Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis (NSF)
- Copper Deficiency
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
What does a Disease and Serious Injury Attorney Do?
A disease and serious injury attorney represents people who have contracted diseases or incurred serious injuries due to the fault of another person, company, government body or entity.
Some disease and serious injury cases involve claims against medical groups. These groups can include:
- Doctors and Medical Care Providers
- Medical Manufacturers
Other disease and serious injury claims may result from diseases, such as Mesothelioma, Asbestosis or Popcorn Lung, that victims have contracted in a workplace situation.
When you first speak with a serious injury attorney in Kelley Law Group’s nationwide network of specialized injury lawyers, we will:
- Give you a free, no-obligation case evaluation to see if you have a case.
- Research your case thoroughly, including the circumstances of your disease, hospital and medical records and previous cases that may relate to your specific situation.
- Use our extensive experience of large medical tort cases to establish the legal issues relating to your case.
- Answer each and every question you have about your legal rights.
- Seek compensation for you through out-of-court settlements or court trials.
Compensation for Disease and Serious Injury Claims
Due to the severe nature of serious injury claims, and the long-term effects that diseases may cause, the serious injury lawyers at Bernheim Dolinsky Kelley concentrate on seeking the maximum compensation for which you may be entitled.
If you have questions about how to start the legal process for seeking compensation, a serious injury attorney at Bernheim Dolinsky Kelley can advise you on the first steps to take.
Examples of such compensation can include:
• Medical expenses
• Long-term care
• Lost wages
• Pain and suffering
• Mental and emotional suffering
• Loss of physical capacity or ability
Contact a Serious Injury Attorney for a Free Case Evaluation
At Bernheim Dolinsky Kelley our serious injury and product liability attorneys know how hard it can be to handle legal matters at the same time as medical ones. When you work with our personal injury law firm, we want you to feel as comfortable in discussing your problems and concerns as you would with a friend. We make a promise to be flexible, efficient and ethical in pursuing your claim.
Claims for serious injuries and diseases can involve complicated legal issues over many states. That is why we have built a nationwide network of deeply experienced serious injury attorneys who can advise you. This collaborative legal team is equipped to evaluate and handle serious injury cases no matter how large or complex.
Call us at [phone_number] to talk to one of our personal injury attorneys directly. We provide:
• A free, no-obligation personal injury case evaluation
• No fee unless we win your case
• Flexible appointments
• Home and hospital visits
Free Case Evaluation
Helping families across the United States to get the justice and compensation they are due.