Defects in the design or manufacture of a tool or machine can cause it to malfunction and injure workers. Wear and tear, failure to inspect machines, and failure to do maintenance can also cause accidents. Missing or faulty safety guards may result in electrical accidents or injury from the machine’s moving parts. Lack of proper training can also put workers at risk. Additional dangers include using the wrong tool for the job and failure to provide safety equipment.
DueJustice.com makes a pledge to anyone who contacts us. You need help, and that’s what we’re here for.
- Your consultation is free
- We will always explain your legal rights honestly
- If you need us to come to you, no problem
- You pay us nothing unless you recover money
- When you want to talk, we’re always here for you