Vandalism is especially concerning after another disaster, during a time in which the property may be temporarily vacant. Copper wiring theft and other criminal acts on vacant property can leave devastating results behind. Combine this with the fact that insurers are beginning to restrict vandalism coverage, and you can understand why negotiating with your insurer without the aid of an experienced attorney can lead to frustration, regret, and loss.
DueJustice.com makes a pledge to anyone who contacts us. You need help, and that’s what we’re here for.
- Your consultation is free
- We will always explain your legal rights honestly
- If you need us to come to you, no problem
- You pay us nothing unless you recover money
- When you want to talk, we’re always here for you