A flood is narrowly defined as “rising” water that results from heavy rain, or from an existing water source, such as a lake which rises up and enters the residential or commercial property. Anytime flooding occurs, it will require a lot of maintenance to repair the damage. You may be entitled to replacement of items affected from a flood such as carpeting, baseboards and paint. In addition, it may be necessary to request professional cleaning services.
DueJustice.com makes a pledge to anyone who contacts us. You need help, and that’s what we’re here for.
- Your consultation is free
- We will always explain your legal rights honestly
- If you need us to come to you, no problem
- You pay us nothing unless you recover money
- When you want to talk, we’re always here for you