In the United States, it is estimated that over 10,000 people pass away prematurely from asbestos related diseases. Even with these huge numbers, there is no general ban on the use of asbestos. The ongoing litigation surrounding asbestos has been the longest and most costly mass tort in the history of the United States. It has involved over 6,000 defendants and 600,000 plaintiffs.
DueJustice.com makes a pledge to anyone who contacts us. You need help, and that’s what we’re here for.
- Your consultation is free
- We will always explain your legal rights honestly
- If you need us to come to you, no problem
- You pay us nothing unless you recover money
- When you want to talk, we’re always here for you