According to a report that was written by the University of Michigan, tire blowouts are among some of the most common defects in a vehicle. While some accidents caused by tire blowouts are due to owner maintenance errors, some may be the result of manufacturing defect. When tires are properly installed, aligned correctly and properly maintained, a driver should be able use those tires for up to 80,000 miles before replacement becomes a necessity.
DueJustice.com makes a pledge to anyone who contacts us. You need help, and that’s what we’re here for.
- Your consultation is free
- We will always explain your legal rights honestly
- If you need us to come to you, no problem
- You pay us nothing unless you recover money
- When you want to talk, we’re always here for you