Corrosion of metal-on-metal components in the Zimmer Kinectiv Hip and Durom Cup have led to premature hip implant failure in many patients. While a hip replacement should last at least 15 years, numerous recipients of Zimmer Kinectiv modular hips have reported implant failure within only a few years of implantation. When a hip implant fails, patients must undergo complicated revision surgery. Any such issues are potentially grounds for a lawsuit.
DueJustice.com makes a pledge to anyone who contacts us. You need help, and that’s what we’re here for.
- Your consultation is free
- We will always explain your legal rights honestly
- If you need us to come to you, no problem
- You pay us nothing unless you recover money
- When you want to talk, we’re always here for you