The Stryker Rejuvenate Modular Hip System and the Stryker ABG II Modular Neck were voluntarily recalled by Stryker Orthopaedics in July 2012 because of potential risks to implant recipients. The V40 Metal Femoral Head, and Accolade TMZF have also shown potential defects that might negatively affect patients. The most common complaint is reaction to metallic particles in the body, also known as metallosis.
DueJustice.com makes a pledge to anyone who contacts us. You need help, and that’s what we’re here for.
- Your consultation is free
- We will always explain your legal rights honestly
- If you need us to come to you, no problem
- You pay us nothing unless you recover money
- When you want to talk, we’re always here for you