Between the years of 2005 and 2010, nearly 4,000 vaginal mesh injuries have been reported to the Food and Drug Administration. Researchers stated that they had to cease a vaginal mesh clinical trial early because of the higher-than-expected number of complications and injuries from defective vaginal mesh. The trial was stopped when it was discovered that more than 15 percent of women who were implanted with vaginal mesh suffered vaginal mesh erosion within only three months of implantation.
DueJustice.com makes a pledge to anyone who contacts us. You need help, and that’s what we’re here for.
- Your consultation is free
- We will always explain your legal rights honestly
- If you need us to come to you, no problem
- You pay us nothing unless you recover money
- When you want to talk, we’re always here for you