Both the Biomet M2A 38mm and Biomet M2A Magnum have been the focus of lawsuits over the years due to issues with the implant that have led to follow up surgeries and other complications. As with many other metal on metal hip replacements, debris from friction can lead to elevated metal levels in the blood (and the problems which stem from that), as well as device failures which lead to loosening, dislocation, and device breakage.
DueJustice.com makes a pledge to anyone who contacts us. You need help, and that’s what we’re here for.
- Your consultation is free
- We will always explain your legal rights honestly
- If you need us to come to you, no problem
- You pay us nothing unless you recover money
- When you want to talk, we’re always here for you