Generic Valsartan, a drug commonly prescribed to treat hypertension (high blood pressure) and congestive heart failure, has been recalled in all major markets as of July 2018, due to the discovery of contamination with NDMA (N-nitrosodimethylamine), a known carcinogen. NDMA can cause liver damage, as well as cancer of the liver, kidneys, lungs, and abdomen. Contaminated Valsartan, sold by a number of major distributors, was reportedly produced by two companies: Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceuticals of China, and Hetero Labs Limited of India.
DueJustice.com makes a pledge to anyone who contacts us. You need help, and that’s what we’re here for.
- Your consultation is free
- We will always explain your legal rights honestly
- If you need us to come to you, no problem
- You pay us nothing unless you recover money
- When you want to talk, we’re always here for you