BDK’s lawyers handle CFL Mercury Poisoning & Burns, and other light bulb injuries. When broken, CFL light bulbs can leak mercury, either in the form of a gas or a liquid. Mercury poisoning can cause a number of serious health concerns. Consumers are often not aware that these “green” light bulbs contain mercury, but our injury lawyers are familiar with a number of cases where people were severely injured from it entering cuts made by glass shards of a broken bulb. This is grounds for a product liability lawsuit.
DueJustice.com makes a pledge to anyone who contacts us. You need help, and that’s what we’re here for.
- Your consultation is free
- We will always explain your legal rights honestly
- If you need us to come to you, no problem
- You pay us nothing unless you recover money
- When you want to talk, we’re always here for you