According to data from a study published in Pediatrics in February 2012, roughly 30% to 50% of adolescents and young adults consume energy drinks. In the year 2007, 46% of the 5,448 caffeine overdoses reported in the United States affected patients who were younger than 19 years of age. The danger of serious health risks is something that we understand well, and can take appropriate action on.
DueJustice.com makes a pledge to anyone who contacts us. You need help, and that’s what we’re here for.
- Your consultation is free
- We will always explain your legal rights honestly
- If you need us to come to you, no problem
- You pay us nothing unless you recover money
- When you want to talk, we’re always here for you