Damages from contamination of the environment may include claims for chemical exposure, asbestos, sick building, mold, gas and/or oil exposure, product liability, geotechnical claims, errors & omissions, land use, regulatory issues, and more.
If you or someone in your home or business has been injured by something that was:
- Due in part to the construction of your home or business
- Leaked, spilled, discharged on the property
- Mishandled or handled not in accordance with law
- Ingested, inhaled, or exposed to skin
- A known carcinogen in the home
- A chemical or pathogen to which an individual was exposed
- An environmental cause of damage, irritation, disease or potential disease
You may have an environmental contamination claims case. But because environmental contamination is one of the newest areas of legal concern, you’ll want to rely upon a legal professional who is up-to-date on the newest regulations and issues of environmental clean-up.
With over 25 years of experience with property insurance claims, our seasoned attorneys have successfully prosecuted many property casualty cases in the Florida area and nationwide. We understand how frustrating this process can be while dealing with a devastating loss and are here to assist in the Property and Casualty claims process.
- If you have not already done so, we can initiate the claims process on your behalf directly with the insurance company
- Select a public adjuster that works with you to assist with the appraisal process
- We will promptly handle all property damage claims in a diligent manner
- Negotiate with your insurance company on your behalf
- Evaluate your insurance policy to determine the coverage(s) available to you
- Settle your claim or litigate, if necessary, to recover the maximum settlement for you.
Additional Property & Casualty Practice Areas
At Bernheim Dolinsky Kelley, our Property Casualty Claims insurance lawyers are committed to helping you gain compensation for your property damage and property losses. We work on a contingency fee basis when handling property insurance claims and only receive a fee if you recover. There are also instances where our fees can be paid directly by the insurance carrier.
• Free, no-obligation case evaluation.
• No fee unless you recover.
• Flexible appointments.
• Home and hospital visits.
• Experienced lawyers helping clients nationwide.
Free Case Evaluation
Helping families across the United States to get the justice and compensation they are due.