Do you have a DePuy ASR, Pinnacle, or Pinnacle Ultramet? Did you know that the ASR was recalled in 2010, and that Pinnacle models are beginning to show some of the same defects? These problems include loosening parts, fractures, dislocations, pain, and metallosis – elevated Chromium and Cobalt levels in blood. Many DePuy hip replacement victims require a revision surgery to replace the defective unit with a different one.
DueJustice.com makes a pledge to anyone who contacts us. You need help, and that’s what we’re here for.
- Your consultation is free
- We will always explain your legal rights honestly
- If you need us to come to you, no problem
- You pay us nothing unless you recover money
- When you want to talk, we’re always here for you